The Deyo Dam (constructed in 2011) created the 55-acre Deyo Reservoir. It was designed with family-friendly fishing in mind with two large peninsulas. A well-maintained trail circles the pond providing easy access. The Idaho Department of Fish and Game stocks with rainbow trout according to …
Reduced-price deer and elk tags will go on sale at 10 a.m. MT Dec. 1, under new rules the Idaho Fish and Game Commission advanced for legislative approval in 2021.
Idaho Fish and Game and Potlatch-Deltic continues the long-term lease agreement partnership to provide and preserve public access for hunting, fishing and trapping on 567,002 acres of private timber land in north-central Idaho.
- Idaho legislature back to work after two-week COVID recess
- On the Hunt: Kamiah Easter
- Six to vie for three seats in May 8 election; Nez Perce Tribal Executive Committee
- May 18 election includes Nezperce district levy vote
- Proposal for county highways carrying heavier commercial loads; public comment deadline: April 12
- MVSD community levy meetings set for April, May
- How to comment
- Pastor's Notes: Is He still risen?