The Deyo Dam (constructed in 2011) created the 55-acre Deyo Reservoir. It was designed with family-friendly fishing in mind with two large peninsulas. A well-maintained trail circles the pond providing easy access. The Idaho Department of Fish and Game stocks with rainbow trout according to …
Reduced-price deer and elk tags will go on sale at 10 a.m. MT Dec. 1, under new rules the Idaho Fish and Game Commission advanced for legislative approval in 2021.
Idaho Fish and Game and Potlatch-Deltic continues the long-term lease agreement partnership to provide and preserve public access for hunting, fishing and trapping on 567,002 acres of private timber land in north-central Idaho.
- Area guardsmen to assist at presidential inauguration
- Idaho County’s first baby for 2021 makes appearance Jan. 3
- Kamiah’s Mayor Betty Heater looks forward to great year ‘Our town has so much potential’
- Monday morning Hill Street fire under investigation
- Rep. Kingsley heads to legislative session; discussion expected on health, vaccine rollout
- County Officials Take the Oath
- Jan. 21 presentation on intro to small-scale grass-fed beef production
- Bowling scores