The Deyo Dam (constructed in 2011) created the 55-acre Deyo Reservoir. It was designed with family-friendly fishing in mind with two large peninsulas. A well-maintained trail circles the pond providing easy access. The Idaho Department of Fish and Game stocks with rainbow trout according to …
Reduced-price deer and elk tags will go on sale at 10 a.m. MT Dec. 1, under new rules the Idaho Fish and Game Commission advanced for legislative approval in 2021.
Idaho Fish and Game and Potlatch-Deltic continues the long-term lease agreement partnership to provide and preserve public access for hunting, fishing and trapping on 567,002 acres of private timber land in north-central Idaho.
- Nez Perce Tribe sets ceremony for June 26; renaming the Spalding-Allen Collection
- Craigmont June Picnic on tap for this week
- Nearly 50 attend lifesaving skills training; CPR, choking, AED, stop the bleed session
- Census finds slight 2020 population decline for Lewis County; Kamiah numbers down overall from 2010
- Disney spoof features local homeschooled students
- Carrot Ridge VFD barbecue, auction set for July 10
- Engledow brings home gold for KHS; Everett places fourth, Breeding places fifth
- Spring livestock show brings out sun, kids, animals