Reduced-price deer and elk tags will go on sale at 10 a.m. MT Dec. 1, under new rules the Idaho Fish and Game Commission advanced for legislative approval in 2021.
Idaho Fish and Game and Potlatch-Deltic continues the long-term lease agreement partnership to provide and preserve public access for hunting, fishing and trapping on 567,002 acres of private timber land in north-central Idaho.
- In other council business:
- Economics thrive at Elk City Small Business park
- Arsenault hired as Kamiah area’s new fire/EMS chief; reports to work Nov. 2
- Investigation into Pleasant Acres Dr. vehicle accident ongoing
- Interviews ongoing, awaiting lab tests from autopsy; homicide investigation under way in Elk City
- Public asked to keep eye out for two Orofino men still missing
- ‘It’s really been a kick, but it’s a lot of work’; Popular pumpkin carving event marks its final year
- Glenwood-Caribel: Checkering is not a game