Reduced-price deer and elk tags will go on sale at 10 a.m. MT Dec. 1, under new rules the Idaho Fish and Game Commission advanced for legislative approval in 2021.
Idaho Fish and Game and Potlatch-Deltic continues the long-term lease agreement partnership to provide and preserve public access for hunting, fishing and trapping on 567,002 acres of private timber land in north-central Idaho.
- Halloween activities in Kamiah: Costume events, contests, music set this week
- County sheriff, commission races contested Nov. 3
- Speranza sets bike record at Bonneville
- Kooskia Holiday Farmers’ Market seeks vendors
- Cheerleading, hippo-therapy programs approved
- Card Parties
- Pastor's Notes: Duty is ours, results are God’s
- County assessor, Zehner, to step down Dec. 31