Avery Arlene Russell and Nicholas Thomas Westberg of Meridian, Idaho, were united in marriage Saturday, June 18, 2022, at Landmark Mountain Ranch in Glenwood, near Kamiah, Idaho. Wedding officiant was friend of the bride, Lonna Laude of Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, formerly of Grangeville, Idaho.
The family and friends of Bob and Carol Vernay wish them congratulations on their 50th wedding anniversary. “They have accomplished so much together throughout the years, and continue to do so, with an inspirational love and commitment to each other,” they said.
Misty Dawn Taylor and Dax Matthew Schaar were united in marriage April 3, 2021, in a ceremony conducted at the new Marianne Williams Park in Boise, Idaho. The wedding was performed by the bride’s father, and was followed by a small reception of family and close friends.
- Kamiah is home to Idaho’s first Gold Star plaque
- Board approves wage increase, Lego League robotics; bus driver thanked for years of service
- Lewis County Fair royalty 2022: Looking back on memorable moments during reign
- Commissioner Brandt keeps funding issue on ‘front burner’ for D.C. officials
- Gold Star ceremony
- Kub of the Week: Kludt, Kubs surge past Clearwater Valley
- Win over Clearwater Valley keeps Kubs unbeaten in Whitepine League play
- IDL ramps up wildfire investigation, collaboration with partners; two arrested for arson on state lands