Avery Arlene Russell and Nicholas Thomas Westberg of Meridian, Idaho, were united in marriage Saturday, June 18, 2022, at Landmark Mountain Ranch in Glenwood, near Kamiah, Idaho. Wedding officiant was friend of the bride, Lonna Laude of Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, formerly of Grangeville, Idaho.
The family and friends of Bob and Carol Vernay wish them congratulations on their 50th wedding anniversary. “They have accomplished so much together throughout the years, and continue to do so, with an inspirational love and commitment to each other,” they said.
Misty Dawn Taylor and Dax Matthew Schaar were united in marriage April 3, 2021, in a ceremony conducted at the new Marianne Williams Park in Boise, Idaho. The wedding was performed by the bride’s father, and was followed by a small reception of family and close friends.
- House passes Bill 18 to help first responders
- Antics Were Cracking At The Feed
- UYLC free Cottonwood Butte ski trip; programs update
- Kamiah City Council: Irish Festival a go; 13th Street problems
- Elk City School teacher sought; Higgins asks board to consider housing in future discussions
- Idaho County Commissioners: Getting tax exemptions; TikTok banned
- Kub of the Week: Landmark, Kubs secure No. 3 seed
- Garden Clippings: Planning your garden